PurpleRock Analyst Intern | Job Description
PurpleRock Capital is seeking an Analyst Intern (“Intern”) to work closely with the Investment Team. As an Intern, you will work closely with us at every stage of the investment process. You will play an integral role in executing transactions, managing the portfolio investments, and supporting business development. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you develop robust financial models and evaluate potential investments in new industries.
This position represents a unique opportunity for highly-motivated graduates or current undergraduates to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Opportunity to convert internship into a full-time position. Timing is immediate and this is a paid internship.
- Assisting in due diligence for potential new investments, including market research and analysis of industry trends, investment memoranda preparation, and financial modeling
- Tracking industry statistics and maintaining quarterly and semi-annual internal databases
- Create presentations for both internal and external use as well as other special strategy related projects that may arise
- Assist in deal origination and portfolio management
- Interact with third-party partners including deal intermediaries, lenders and due diligence advisors
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in four-year institution pursuing a major in business or finance/accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel with previous financial modeling experience
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superb critical thinking ability and demonstrated leadership experience
- Collaborative and proactive approach with the confidence and capability to work independently
Qualified candidates should submit resume to Vikram Varma, Partner, at email@example.com